Deliver a medium-flex lashing.
- STI Evolution Foam absorbs shock and eliminates the need for a heavy rubber outsole
- PE foam and Achilles Pad secure your foot and ankle to reduce heel-lift
- Soft EVA heel pad boosts cushioning for landings
- One-pull Inner Ankle Lacing System and removable hook-and-loop liner strap deliver a snug fit
- Independent Lacing Eyestay System secures laces for less loosening throughout the day
- Articulating Cuff shell construction for a smooth flex
- Aegis antimicrobial coating helps keep the funk down
Share your thoughts
These boots are amazing, good fit and they look sick. The only drawback is that they'll get dirtier than my old black ones, but they're pretty much amazing. My riding got way better because of them.
These boots are amazing compared to some old Burtons I've previously been rocking. I got the mint green ones and they look amazing. The only drawback is that the color is lighter, so they'll get dirtier faster than just black boots.
This question is to dogfunk. Are you...
This question is to dogfunk. Are you planning on getting the pink Lashed 32 boot this year? It is sick and I would like to order from you guys over the other companies.
Unfortunately we won't be carrying this boot in pink. Just the black and mint.