Style, comfort, and response for getting rad.
The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Stevens Boot delivers the ankle retention and mid-stiff flex that Scott Stevens needs to pull off his one-footers, no-footers, uncanny combos, and totally weird approaches to features around him, both in the streets and on the mountain. The skate-inspired System G2 cushioning and the lightweight and highly responsive Intuition Ultralon liner keep the TM-2 feeling equally comfortable on the first lap in the park as it does on the 55th time you throw yourself down the stairs.
- Standard lacing features the Tongue Tension system that secures the fit automatically as you tighten the laces
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D-molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- System G2 gel temperature-independent heel cushioning won't pop like airbags and has been proven in skateboard footwear to not bottom out
- Level 4 liner is constructed from 100% heat-moldable and lightweight Intuition Ultralon foam and reinforced with external overlays
- Level 2 footbed is molded from comfortable and light PU with dual-density PU in the heel to cushion heels and resist pack-out from repeated hammering
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that makes it way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
- Scott Stevens signature colorway
Share your thoughts
Ride like Sleepy
grabbed these for a discount at a local boardshop to upgrade from the lashed. in the two days i rode them, i noticed my riding and balance got even better. i've coupled mine with the 2013 ultrafear and contact pro bindings, completing the ultimate setup. i've noticed that i don't even need to use my upper body for balance in presses and butters. i can even spin 360s faster now too. scott stevens said in an interview that he likes a stiff boot and a soft binding. it really is the perfect combo. it doesn't matter what you're riding, these will complete your ultimate setup. grab them while you can! they'll improve your riding and they just look damn good.
B E S T B O O T . B I T C H E S L O V E M Y B O O T S .
These or the Lashed?
are these really 80...
These or the Lashed?
are these really 80 dollars better?
Depends on what feel you want. These are a stiffer boot that's why they're more expensive. Typically the stiffer the boot, the more expensive they are. The lashed are a good all around boot though whether you're in the park or takin some free runs.
when will you guys restock on size...
when will you guys restock on size 10.5s?
This boot is one of the more supportive boots in the Thirty-Two line, but still kills it everywhere from jibs to cliff drops. The lacing system on these boots really pulls snug on the ankle to help prevent heel-lift. The STI foam sole is nice and super-light, and when combined with the Level 2 footbed makes for a well cushioned boot. Used these while riding with a heel bruise and it was nice to have a secure ankle as well as good cushion underfoot.