Style, comfort, and response for getting rad.
The ThirtyTwo TM-2 Stevens Boot delivers the ankle retention and mid-stiff flex that Scott Stevens needs to pull off his one-footers, no-footers, uncanny combos, and totally weird approaches to features around him, both in the streets and on the mountain. The skate-inspired System G2 cushioning and the lightweight and highly responsive Intuition Ultralon liner keep the TM-2 feeling equally comfortable on the first lap in the park as it does on the 55th time you throw yourself down the stairs.
- Standard lacing features the Tongue Tension system that secures the fit automatically as you tighten the laces
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D-molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- System G2 gel temperature-independent heel cushioning won't pop like airbags and has been proven in skateboard footwear to not bottom out
- Level 4 liner is constructed from 100% heat-moldable and lightweight Intuition Ultralon foam and reinforced with external overlays
- Level 2 footbed is molded from comfortable and light PU with dual-density PU in the heel to cushion heels and resist pack-out from repeated hammering
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that makes it way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
- Scott Stevens signature colorway