The team classic with a LTD facelift.
- Traditional lace closure for a supremely customizable fit
- System G2 gel absorbs shock from flat landings or high-speed chop
- Tongue tension system for consistent leverage while lacing up
- Heat-moldable Level 4 Intuition Ultralon liners for solid rebound and out-of-box comfort
- STI Evolution Foam outsole is super lightweight with excellent impact absorption
- Articulating cuff for a smooth flex with no creases or pressure points
Share your thoughts
Best Boots I have used
Three boots are absolutely amazing. I didn't realize how much my previous boots were holding me back until I picked up these babies.
The heel hold is absolutely amazing, they keep my feet super warm and fit so well there is no need to have to friends hold you down when trying to tighten them lol.
These boots are the best all around I have ever used. I can shred the groomers with the best if em, kill the backcountry glad terrain and if I want to hit the terrain park on the same run and these boots kill it everywhere.
Give them a try and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Sick boots. Best boots i have ever had. Perfect stiffness and warm. I will always ride 32's
Anyone know how these boots fit? Im a 12...
Anyone know how these boots fit? Im a 12 in my other burtons. Dont want them being too big or small. thanks
I'd say pretty comparable, but maybe just about a half size smaller than Burton. I'm a snug 11.5 in my Burton Hail. I get about the same fit in a size 12.0 Thirty Two Tm-Two.