You’re a siren of the steeps, tempting delusional dudes down daring descents. You make it look so easy in the ThirtyTwo Women’s Vela Snowboard Boot—they think, ‘How hard can this be?’ It’s always a struggle not to laugh out loud as you abandon them to side-slipping down a couloir and go work your magic over the rest of the mountain in this lightweight, responsive boot. Edgy zipper weld accents only add to your near-fatal allure.
- STI Evolution Foam outsole reduces weight and absorbs shock for a cushy ride
- Heat-moldable Level 4 liner includes internal and external overlays for enhanced fit, support, and response
- System G2 gel cushioning in the Level 3 footbed absorbs shock on hard landings, while the molded TPU frame offers heel and arch support for more control and comfort
- Supportive inner ankle harness secures foot to reduce heel slop
- Aegis antimicrobial coating reduces odors, because those would totally ruin the spell
- Medium-stiff flex for a quick, responsive ride