You go girl.
Because your skills on a board will put most dudes to shame, we offer the Thirty Two Women’s Vela Snowboard Boot just for you. Slashin’ pow, slidin’ rails, blastin’ off hips—you can do it all, and so should your boot. A stiffer flex provides the support you need for high-speed assaults on chutes and big hits, while the ultra-lightweight STI Evolution foam outsole means you can shred all day with less foot fatigue.
- STI Evolution foam outsole provides a soft, lightweight, and easy-flexing sole for superior overall comfort
- System G2 gel compound in the sole means your heel feels good when you stick big landings
- Tongue tension system attaches laces to the boot tongue for enhanced foot hold and a tight fit
- Articulated cuff improves heel hold and provides a smooth flex while reducing distortion of the outer shell
- Level 3 footbed has supportive plastic under heel to add support
- Level 4 liner is heat moldable for a custom fit
- Relief point at upper cuff for enhanced comfort in the calf
Share your thoughts
Super light, great fit
These were a Christmas present for my daughter, we ordered them on line while talking on the phone as I was checking availability. She is a part time snowboard instructor at Purgatory (Durango Mnt Resort). The snowboard shop could not get this boot, so she was excited to hear backcountry.com had her boots. She was very impressed with the speed of delivery, regular shipping arrived in 3 days. They give her the support she needs, are very light weight and the best snowboard boots she's had. Thanks for making her happy and her "kids" in her classes happy!
I've been riding this boot for a long time and I honestly don't think I'll want to ever ride another one. I've ridden these boots (two pairs over three seasons) A LOT and while they take a while to break in, they are totally worth it. If you are looking for a stiffer boot that is going to stabilize you at high speed/high edge angle this is a great boot for you. 32 does a great job of understanding a ladies foot, and the boot fit more dialed in than any other company. They get that while not everyone's foot is the same shape, all ladies feet get really narrow into the heel, so they accommodate...and for every other weird thing about your feet- you can heat mold them! So perfect.