It's like wearing jeans to the mountain without the getting soaked, freezing, and not having any dignity.
Unless it's Gaper Day, leave the skinny jeans at home and throw on the ThirtyTwo Wooderson Women's Snowboard Pant. The 10K-rated twill fabric is tough and waterproof to keep you dry throughout the season, and the Skinny Fit cut is slim without being too tight so you can layer underneath when temperatures dip.
- 10K-rated heathered twill fabric is rugged for durability
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Skinny Fit is slim without being too tight
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boot
- Two hand pockets and two back pockets store essentials
- Adjustable waist tabs let you tighten the pants up a bit when you're not wearing layers
Share your thoughts
Black Rinse back
Great Slim Pant!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great lowprofile slim pant! Although it is lower profile, it has zip front and back pockets to keep your valuables in. The pant is slim, but not super tight, and the fabric is stretchy so you can still get all your tweaked grabs in. Also, check out the Bonfire Volt pant for a similar style pant!