Add traction in minutes.
- Unique self-tensioning system snugs chains up and prevents them from over tightening
- Asymmetrical diamond-patterned links for positive traction on snow and ice
- Hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy chain links for durability
- Quick-release mechanism for fast and simple removal
- Only requires 10mm of wheel well clearance
- Enter your vehicle's information into the Thule Rack Configurator above, to find your correct fit
Share your thoughts
What size do I need for a 16" tire?? I...
What size do I need for a 16" tire?? I dont know what a .90 or 104 size is.
Hey Doug, look at the side wall of your tire, it will show the diameter as well as the width. Such as 225/65/16. The 225 is the width of the tire. The 65 is the height of the sidewall, and the 16" is the size of the tire.
Once you have determined these dimensions, look at the "Size Chart" under the "Select Options".
What is the maximum speed allowed with the...
What is the maximum speed allowed with the chains installed?
It would probably depend on your state laws. Chains are kinda hard on tires, i would suggest staying below 40-45 mph when you have them on, only use them when necessary.
Are there any legal restrictions regarding...
Are there any legal restrictions regarding the use of Thule CS-10 Snow Chains? I drive primarily in northern and central KY/southwest OH/southeast IN. Thanks.
It depends on time of year and road conditions in most states, but you can check here http://www.tirechainsrequired.com/laws.html