A box that's built to last.
Instead of making your friends ride with gear piled high on their laps, mount up the Thule Pulse Alpine Cargo Box. The box is made from burly ABS material for years of reliable use, and the Tool-Free Quick-Grip mounting system allows you to secure the box to your rack in less than five minutes.
- Durable ABS box material protects your gear and is built for years of use
- Tool-free Quick-Grip Mounting system allows you to securely attach the box to the rack in less than five minutes
- Oversized SecureLock ensures that the box is properly and securely closed before you drive off
- Single-Side Opening allows you to access your gear from the passenger side of the vehicle
- Compatible with Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks
Share your thoughts
Searched several sites and local retailers for best cargo box and found Backcountry.com to be the most helpful. I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser with factory Roof Rack that other retailers seemed confused about proper fit. Backcountry gave me the proper fit requirements for my FJ and the Thule 613 fit perfectly both on my FJ and in the garage. Price and shipping were also the best i could find. ( Better price in Utah than where i live in Oregon )
what else do I need to attach this box...
what else do I need to attach this box (613) to a 2013 ford exploier with a factory roof rack?