The Slipstream XT; smooth, easy loading and transport of your kayak.
- Fully-adjustable Hydro-Glide rear saddles allow easy loading and unloading
- Set-to-go saddles are adjustable to suit any shape hull and lock the kayak in place
- Saddles adjust front to back so you can position them in the most secure spots under the boat
- One pair of Quickdraw ratcheting straps for the bow and stern
- Includes two fifteen-foot straps to secure the mid sections to rack
- Custom mounting hardware included
Share your thoughts
I love the quality of THULE... The only thing that is wrong with the rack is you have to be very careful when loading boat!!!! My sit in slipped off once. The boat has to be right in center and guide it very carefully up and on, so it does not tip to one side....My flat bottom sit on top has a tendency to slide all over too!!! The loading roller is not sticky enough. Hard plastic on the side causes the boat to shift and slip. Must stay right on the rubber part...... I really like the straps and there is no noise or disturbance when going 70 on the freeway. Being an 59 year old women I got this for the top of my Honda CRV. Overall I am really happy with the rack. Just be careful if you are loading your kayak by your self......
Thule Slipstream, Great for Kayaks!
Picked this up for my '00 jeep and have been diggin' it ever since. Excellent rack for kayaks, canoes, etc, and still enough room to fit the mountain bike.
Compatible with Round Thule, Aero Thule, aftermarket and factory crossbars.
will this thing clear the stupid Sirius...
will this thing clear the stupid Sirius radio antenna on the middle of the back of my roof of my 2010 Toyota Rav4?
Not sure about the naked roof, if you have the factory rack on the limited model, you will have more than enough room.