For total mid-winter storm protection at the resort or in the backcountry, check out the Tomahawk Smoke Signal Jacket. Tomahawk's most waterproof breathable fabric, 20K nylon twill, will get you through the gnarliest blizzard completely dry and comfortable. the fixed hood and stow-away powder skirt seal out the deepest powder so you can enjoy the best snow without having to head to the lodge every run, especially if there isn't a lodge.
- 20K/18,000 g/m waterproof breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Fixed hood seals in warmth and protects your dome from falling snow
- Mesh-lined vents allow you to dump heat quickly without becoming bulky
- Stow-away storm skirt seals out snow and gets out of the way when you don't need it
- Chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Fully taped seams reinforce waterproofing weak areas
Share your thoughts
Durable, Waterproof and Stylin'
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is one of the most durable and waterproof jackets I have owned. The fabric is very abrasion resistant and I used this in wet Washington building and hiking jumps and never got wet. The vents allow for great breathability and the fit is a bit relaxed which is great for layering.