Because play can be tougher on your clothes than work.
Tomahawk brings its own style to freeriding with the toughness of a work pant and the protection of serious expedition outerwear. The Smoke Signal Pant is tough enough to stand up to the toughest job in the nastiest winter weather while looking good and keep you warm and dry all day without the clammy feeling of inferior fabrics.
- 20K/18,000 g/m waterproof breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Mesh-lined rear pocket and crotch-to-knee vents allow you to dump heat quickly without becoming bulky
- Cargo pockets for plenty of room to carry the essentials
- Chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Fully taped seams reinforce waterproofing weak areas
Share your thoughts
Stylish and functionally sound
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Whether you ride recreationally or you're hardcore, these pants are a great choice. 20k waterproofing/18k breathability are both figures above the industry standard, and the subtle white Tomahawk logo makes a standard black pant stylistically unbeatable. They have a way bigger-than-normal crotch vent (goes basically from calf to calf) and a vent on either side which allows for phenomenal airflow on those warm spring days!
Pretty Awesome Aesthetic
Love the style and look, great for warmer weather days. The quality of the pants is not bullet proof though. I've lost a button or two already. Great pant for inclement motorcycle riding as well.