The Tomahawk Warbag Down Jacket is ready to do battle with bad winter weather. From its waterproof breathable ripstop nylon fabric and down insulation to its stow-away storm skirt and mesh-lined, zippered vents, the Warbag will take down everything that Old Man Winter can throw at you.
- 15K/12,000 g/m waterproof breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Down insulation helps your body regulate its temperature naturally
- Nylon ripstop fabric for added durability
- Fixed hood seals in warmth and protects your dome from falling snow
- Mesh-lined vents allow you to dump heat quickly without becoming bulky
- Stow-away storm skirt seals out snow and gets out of the way when you don't need it
- Critical seams taped to reinforce typical waterproofing weak areas
Share your thoughts
not for backpacking
Too heavy for backpacking, 45 oz on my scale but I love the idea of waterproof down jacket.
Best Puffy I've Ever Owned
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the zippered venting in the jacket. Awesome purchase!