A mid-height, slip-on galosh built for cold, wet climates.
Your gig unloading fish from boats on the dock pays well, but if it weren't for your comfortable, waterproof Tretorn Arsta 120 AR Boot, then the smell would have made you quit a few seasons ago. The fishy funk and guts can't get into this slip-on boot's rubber outsole (because it's waterproofed with 3M Scotchlite), and the sleek look takes you directly from the docks to downtown.
- Microfleece lining throughout keeps your foot warm and feeling good all day
- A rubber midsole gives you cushioning as you stand
- The durable rubber outsole grips the slippery dock as you work
- Stretchy side panels and heel loop allow quick on-off
- The Arsta is Tretorn's 120-year anniversary boot