Socially-approved wood for the morning session (well, faux wood actually).
What do you get when you attach the Union Asadachi 3 Binding to your board? You get a highly supportive, responsive, and durable platform to attach your body and soul to your snow-stick, and you get a custom wood-grain finish that brings a heavy dose of style to your setup.
- Extruded anodized aluminum heelcup offers the strength needed to hold up to hard riding and heavy use
- Carbon-injected Stage II baseplate offers incredible strength and support for hard-charging shredders
- Asym/Symmetrical highback provides heelside (outer leg) strength through the design without altering the shape of the highback
- Multi-layer 3D EVA in the straps evenly distributes pressure for long-term comfort
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
- Magnesium used for the buckles is extremely light, easily recycled, and is one of the most abundant materials on the earth
Share your thoughts
Extremely responsive and very comfortable bindings. You get what you pay for. The R&D guys @ Union definitely know their stuff. Big ups. Once you go Union you'll never go back. The wood grain is very pleasing to look at it, just a bonus when you look down at your feet.
Best of both worlds.
I always wanted to ride a force binding w/ an SL highback & now I can!!! Been riding forces forever, now it's time to upgrade to the Asadachi Binding. I love the wood grain too, these bindings are every bit as cumfy as they look!!