The workingman's Union binding.
- Multizone highback delivers flex and response exactly where you need it throughout the highback
- Quick-adjust forward lean adjustment gives you the option of multiple forward lean angles with a flick of your finger�lightning fast function
- Aluminum heel cups give you amazing edge-to-edge control and hold your boot for rapid response without
- Purethane bushings absorb vibrations and allow for true board flex
- Stage I Base delivers a freestyle-specific balance of response and flex (made with recycled nylon)
- Contoured straps with Direct Connect evenly distribute pressure for rapid response, and add cushy comfort for a smooth feel
Share your thoughts
I have burton boots size 11 and I was...
I have burton boots size 11 and I was wondering which size binding I should get? Large or ExtraLarge?
I have a size 9.5 in DC boots. Would I...
I have a size 9.5 in DC boots. Would I fit in the Large binding?
I have a size 11 boot.. What size binding...
I have a size 11 boot.. What size binding do I get cuz i hear the sizing chart is off??
Union Cadet DLX Binding
Absolutely outstanding! Completely responsive and they could not look cooler. Ever since I've attached them I've been getting non stop complements and most importantly my riding has never been as precise. Thank you Dogfunk!
i've got a size 10.5- 11 size foot and i...
i've got a size 10.5- 11 size foot and i was wondering what size to get the bindings in? m/l or l/xl
With that size of boot, go with the L/XL bindings.