You’re little one is ready to shred and you need a binding that will give them optimal control. Union designers have created the Kids’ Cadet Re-Union Snowboarding Binding to help them learn the ways of gnar. The Kids’ Cadet Re-Union has also been made from recycled materials leftover from the construction of other bindings to reduce nylon waste to almost zero.
- Stage I Dupont Zytel ST Base is extremely lightweight and provides a freestyle-oriented ride
- Purethane Bushings live inside the baseplate and eat up vibrations while allowing for pure, unhindered board flex
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcups are anodized to add an extra thirty percent of strength to the already burly material
- Grade 8.8 hardware is high-strength steel that dwarfs the medium grade used in most other bindings which is rated at 4.6
- Quick-Snap Forward Lean Adjuster provides two quick and easily attained forward lean positions