More technology than mankind deserves.
The nanobots are coming! The only defense you have against their diabolical invasion is to grab the Union Force-MC Metafuse Bindings and head to the hills. Using nanotechnology, magnesium, and carbon fiber, the Force-MC Metafuse is a shred-enhancing force to be reckoned with on the mountain and in the battlefield against futuristic bite-size robots.
- By implementing carbon fiber, magnesium, nanotech materials, the Union Force MC Metafuse binding is the lightest snowboard binding in the world
- Union coated the Dupont Zytel ST heel loop with molecular-weaved metal nanotech material so it weighs half as much as Union’s standard aluminum heel loop but with strength comparable to steel
- Super lightweight cored-out carbon fiber highback is asymmetrical in flex but symmetrical in shape—this provides a stiff response when flexed outwards but remains forgiving and flexy when pressure is applied inward, possessing all the strength and lightness of carbon fiber without the calf bite
- Precision adjust forward lean—micro-adjustable via provided aluminum Allen wrench
- Machine-cored Stage II baseplate reduces weight of the Force baseplate without comprising strength
- Three-position adjustable ankle strap with three densities of EVA
- CNC machined aluminum hardware cuts the weight of traditional hardware down by half
- Injected EVA bushings eliminate dead zones underfoot and provide dampening, which means less fatigue