Kind of like a tank with wood grain interior and heated seats.
- Multizone Zytel highback provides multiple flex zones that allow for maximum tweakage as well as hard-charging turns
- Injected EVA bushings underfoot eliminate dead spots and combat fatigue
- Universally compatible discs allow you to mount your binding on any 4-hole, 3-hole, or The Channel-based snowboards
- CNC machined heelcup is extruded and anodized and thus inconceivably strong and gorgeous
- Toe cup design supports and responds, not retains and refrains
- Women’s-specific highback is optimized for women’s calves, and it features a forgiving flex and design
Share your thoughts
Love these bindings! Gotta say theres two things I dislike tho...For one, the screws that hold in the ankle strap keep comming loose. Its a huge design flaw and I have to tighten the screws everytime I go out (so annoying)...Second Union basically took a boy design and gave it a lower highback. As a result, the base plates tilt back which keeps you on your heels (idel for a boy because their center of gravity keeps them on the balls of their feet, super lame for a chick cause were allready on our heels). It's a bit counter-productive if you ask me...Finally analysis: these bindings are comfortable and will blow you away in preformance! The response and flexability is amazing! And they're a perfect fit for my banana board!
So if these are the women's version of the...
So if these are the women's version of the Union Contact, why the higher price tag? Looks like the only difference is a lower highback and the puffy looking design. Dislike.
Thats really the only difference to be quite honest. All the tech is the same as the Contacts but in a smaller package. No clue why they would charge you girls $10 more tho. Maybe they sell more guys binders than girls and they need to balance out cost lol. But I really couldnt tell you. Solid girl binder tho, and my friends wife loves them.
Handle like a race car!
i wouldn't trade these for anything. so much love!!
This is my first pair of unions and i felt the difference in responsivness right away!! I would recomend these to anyone.. beginner to advanced!