- Asym/Symmetrical highback gives you both freedom of movement in the air and heelside (outer leg) support upon landing
- Dupont Zytel ST baseplate offers support and incredible strength that carries a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty
- Extruded aluminum heelcups add strength without weight
- Injected EVA bushings dampen vibrations underfoot and minimize dead spots under the bindings
- Multiplayer strap evenly distributes strap pressure
- New open toe straps give you multiple positioning options
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
Share your thoughts
Hi all, I have thirtytwo boots and a forum...
Hi all, I have thirtytwo boots and a forum aura, but may be purchasing a gnu.... how good would union bindings be for those combinations. Also I am sick of bindings where the toe strap is always falling down? Any comments?
Union's will work great on either of those set ups. I have Union Forces and have ridden them on park and all mountain boards from many brands. I love Union's toe cap - never had issues with them falling down! I also ride 32 boots and they are a great match with Unions.
So sick of the color schemes they come out with for ladies. I got these in black/white size S/M with a size 7.5 Celsius boot. I had to adjust the footbeds out all the way (love this feature) and adjust the toe straps out to the last hole for my boots, but with these modifications they fit like a glove.
Ratchets are quick release and very smooth.
Lightweight and super flexy - nice and soft highback with high performance and great feel.
Toe straps slip and move around a lot, which is really weird. They never stay in place no matter what. This is what didn't get it 4 stars for me. I love the style of the strap, but they're inconsistent.
Overall: amazingly lightweight and great feel.
How red is the red? It looks pink from the...
How red is the red? It looks pink from the photo. I want it to suit my girls board which is kind of a Fall/Autumn graphic. Black would be fine but looking at the option. Thanks
not on the board yet....
I realize that they just came out and I know I haven't tried them on the mountain. But just strapping in an going down my stairs and jumping of chairs and stuff they feel good. light as always. my only thing is the new toe strap they have. It's just a different design I don't know how it will do in the snow. I had the 2009 version and I loved them. I've also used the danny kass 2009 ones as well and i've never had a problem with strapping in. These ones are a little tight and harder to strap into. They look sick though. Much better design especially better than last seasons. So we'll see how it goes! I hope they just need to be broken in or i'm gunna be dissapointed. I have heard rumors that the technology is not as good this year, i'm really hoping that's not true because I love unions.