Protect Winter and ride in royal comfort
Union collaborated with POW(Protect Our Winters) to create the environmentally friendly and unbelievably comfortable Limited POW Data Re-Union Binding. Utilizing recycled EVA and Union’s savant-like knowledge of binding construction, these two have created a masterpiece for your riding pleasure.
- An over-wrapped highback cover connects your ankle and calves with plush padding
- Stage II Baseplate minimizes the binding-to-snowboard contact so the board flexes naturally while giving you a lock down on board feel and edge control
- 3D Multi-layer strap core evenly distributes strap pressure for a comfortable fit that packs tons of response
- Magnesium buckles with aluminum cages will do their job smoothly for years and years
- 100% Recycled extruded anodized aluminum heelcup provides titanic strength in an earth-friendly package
- Only 150 pairs of these bindings are available in the US
- A portion of the profit made from these bindings goes directly to POW and a snow-filled future
Share your thoughts
2011 re-union data
i haven't had much of a chance to ride these yet (season ending back injury) so i'll give my first impressions and fill in the blanks at a later date. first, they are more comfortable that my old burton cartels. the toe strap also does a nice job of pulling the heels towards the back of the heel cup. once your foot is in, it is in. the buckles seem a little stiff, but they always lock and may break in. the only think i don't like so far is that the buckles put pressure on my little toe. there may be a way to adjust for this, but i haven't had the chance. more later....