Meet Rosa, she's your new B.F.F. for getting R.A.D.
The Union Women's Rosa Binding is built with high-tech construction proven to be both light and rugged, with a women-specific design and undeniable charm. Aside from performance and longevity, the Rosa is also insanely comfortable to ride in thanks to the EVA bushings underfoot and pressure-free highback.
- Women-specific asymmetrical/symmetrical highback design delivers precise heelside control with forgiving flex and has been cored-out for a lightweight feel
- Dupont Zytel chassis shares the same design as the popular Milan model, with a shape that reduces overall material used as well as dead-spot creating binding-to-board contact
- CNC anodized aluminum heelcup is cored out from a solid block of material (instead of being cut and bent to shape) to reduce weight without reducing any strength at all
- Injected EVA bushings dampen vibrations underfoot and minimize dead spots under the bindings
- Cored-out toe strap has been improved to be lighter and fit tighter while providing the option to be worn over the top or around the toes
- Symmetric 3D ankle strap has a pre-curved shape with multi-position adjustment so you can get a customized fit
- Injected aluminum ratchets slide the ladder smoothly and grip to it without any slippage whatsoever
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
- Tool-free adjustment allows for fuss-free micro-tuning on the hill or in the parking lot
- Comes with universal discs to connect to 3-hole, 4-hole, and Channel boards
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love unions and they never seem to fail. other than being pretty spiffy in style and colors, the feeling was great, comfortable and easy to get in and out of. The flex was great. It was easy to adjust the bindings and never gave me a problem.
Great Lady Binding!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these for the lady friend and she loves them. The colors are also great as well! I love Union and won't ride anything else and I think she is on the same road as I, after these.
do the 2 sizes (s/m & m/l) both use S/M...
do the 2 sizes (s/m & m/l) both use S/M straps? i have a pair of mediums i ordered (supposedly m/l) but the straps say S/M
I had K2 Agogo and wasn't happy with them so I bought Union Rosa and the difference is huge!These bindings give you great control and comfort,everything is easier with them. Less vibrations and nice smooth ride.The straps and the ratchets are perfect!I am totally in love with these bindings and I don't think I will ever buy anything different from Union .
does this website ship union products to...
does this website ship union products to canada??
Unfortunately we cannot ship Union products outside the US. If you have friends or family in the states that we can ship it to we'd be more than happy to!
Best hybrid binding!
This binding have the base of the Flite, with the high back of the Milan! They are very light and have an amazing response to them! They are about a medium flex. These bindings are unique and are very fun to ride!