The comfy straps, female-specific baseplate, and responsive tweakable highback make the Union Trilogy Binding better than any trilogy with light sabers and Jedi voodoo.
- Injected EVA bushings improve board feel, flex, and vibration dampening to cushion your ride
- Direct Connect strap system with 3D multi-layer straps and Autofit core deliver a snug fit with responsiveness and even pressure distribution
- Injected EVA bushings deliver lightweight durability and response, and absorb vibrations to allow for true board flex
- Quick-adjust forward lean gives you the option of multiple forward lean angles with a flick of your finger�lightning fast function
- Magnesium buckles for smooth action and super-strong hold
Share your thoughts
Bought these for my girl... she was riding another leading brand bindings but they were way to stiff, made her lean too much forward, and the overall set up was way to heavy... even with adjustments and modifications. We were looking into new boards, but wanted to switch out bindings first. After placing these Union Trilogy bindings on her board, she completely changed her mind in regards to getting a new softer/ lighter board and is completely happy with her new set up.