You do the math.
- Asym/Symmetrical highback gives you both freedom of movement in the air and heelside (outer leg) support upon landing
- Trilogy II baseplate is made from Dupont Zytel ST, offering support and incredible strength that carries a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty
- CNC anodized aluminum heelcup is cored out to reduce weight without reducing overall strength
- Injected EVA bushings dampen vibrations underfoot and minimize dead spots under the bindings
- New open toe straps give you multiple positioning options
- Magnesium ratchets are stronger and lighter than aluminum ones
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
Share your thoughts
High-Performance womens binding!
These bindings are the top of the line, in women's bindings! They have a super smooth flex to them, and are very responsive! They are a great for all-mountain riding or riding the park with your chicas!