The new flagship for female freestyle.
The Union Women's Trilogy Snowboard Binding is kind of like that one piece in your wardrobe that perfectly balances all-day comfort with your mission to project fierce, neck-snapping looks. The good-looking Trilogy is perfect messing around and cutting up groomed runs but possesses the tech, comfort, and style that can take you from the park to beyond the boundaries in pursuit of powder turns. This versatility is made possible from the combination of the women-specific flex, the shaping of the anatomical highback, the bombproof Trilogy II chassis, and 3D Direct-Connect straps that pick up the tab for comfort.
- Asymmetrical/symmetrical anatomic women-specific highback is designed for superior comfort and heelside control
- Trilogy II chassis is insanely light, responsive, and is designed from the ground up for a women-specific shape that fits women's narrower boots like no chassis before it
- CNC-machined heelcups are carved out of a solid block of aluminum, a process that maintains strength and structural integrity as compared to the quick-and-easy way of cutting and bending them
- Injected EVA bushings dampen vibrations underfoot and minimize dead spots under the bindings
- All-new Direct-Connect ankle strap system uses 3D-molding to achieve a curvature and thickness just right for connecting energy from your foot right into the binding
- Magnesium ratchets are are four times stronger and half the weight of aluminum ones
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
- Tool-free adjustment allows for fuss-free micro-tuning on the hill or in the parking lot
- Comes with universal discs to connect to 3-hole, 4-hole, and Channel boards
Share your thoughts
If you buy the product shipped to Republic...
If you buy the product shipped to Republic of Korea in international shipping possible?
Hello Dae Gun HA,
We can ship to South Korea, however we are not permitted to ship Union brand products outside the USA. If you have a friend or family member living in the USA, we could send these bindings there for you.
like a charm
- Gender: Female
I got these bindings for the Burton Lux snowboard. They have worked great so far!
The sizing chart for these bindings show...
The sizing chart for these bindings show S/M or M/L but when choosing your size to order it shows S or M as your choice. I'm guessing that M = M/L but I just want to confirm that before I order.
S/M is small and M/L is Large. I have size 7.5 foot, size 8 boot and M/L were way too big