The simple things in life are sometimes the sweetest, and few things are as effortlessly beautiful as the Vans Women's Alpaca Shoe. Made of soft suede, this versatile slip-on fits like a glove and has enough sophistication to look at home almost anywhere. A durable Ultracush footbed provides comfortable support for all-day fun, whether at the park or on the town, and the gum-rubber sole keeps things flexible for natural movement. The earthy water-based inks and glues coupled with a fun beaded tie strike a lovely balance between funk and femininity.
- Genuine suede upper ages well for enduring beauty and performance and feels soft and supple against skin
- Removable, washable Ultracush footbed supports foot for reduced fatigue and efficiency while keeping foot fresh and comfy
- Ultra-flexible vulcanized gum rubber sole allows natural motion for all-day comfort and provides sure footing on slick surfaces
- Water-based inks and glues keep things light and natural; beaded wrap-around lace and stitching add sweet and rugged style
Share your thoughts
Cute and comfortable!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The shoes are super cute and comfy. They have insoles that make walking long distances or periods of time bearable. My only issue with the shoe was the beads on the ends of the laces. Everytime I walked, the beads would hit the sides of my shoes/ top of my feet or would come undone due to the weight of the beads but its nothing a double knot can't fix. Other than that, it's a great everyday shoe and true to size.
These have a legit sole with real shoe cushioning all with the super cute look of a moccasin. What more could you ask for?