Designed by Andreas, customized by you.
Walk a mile in another man's shoes and you gain insight to his past and his actions in the present. Spend a day riding in the Vans Andreas Wiig Snowboard Boot and you will understand how Man-dreas can throw down technical freestyle tricks both in the powder and on the world's largest park features. There are no guarantees that you will be dumptrucking rodeos off thin spines in the backcountry or making big spins look graceful during high-brow slopestyle contests, but you will appreciate the customizable Flex Control System, supportive flex, and Internal Strap Synch system.
- Traditional lacing with comfort laces for fine-tuning without finger-bruising
- Oversize, stainless steel hexagonal lace-hooks on the upper cuff are reinforced with rubber inserts to grip onto laces
- Dual Instep Lock Zone uses extended tabs at the instep to keep laces tight and the liner and shell close for a no-nonsense wrapping effect that doesn't slip
- Tongue Lock Down cinches the tongue down automatically when the boot is tightened via nylon loops at the side of the tongue which secures at the instep and pulls the tongue in for a snug fit and reduced heel-lift
- Internal harness laces over the liner and cinches down tight
- Pleasure Cuff keeps the top of the boot pinch-free no matter which way you flex it with extra padding and a contoured design
- Internal Strap Synch a direct-connect hook-and-loop system to prevent the liner from slipping around inside the shell
- V-Hex outsole features an aggressive lug pattern around the outside for digging your toes and heel into ice, keeps your arch supported with a TPU cradle, and keeps it all together with skate-shoe style foxing around the perimeter
- Embedded Recco avalanche rescue system utilizes avalanche harmonic radar technology that can help rescuers find you in an emergency
Share your thoughts
Great boot just snow seal the leather and by a half size smaller
Can a person wear snowboarding boots for...
Can a person wear snowboarding boots for snowshoeing?