You, your board, and the Andreas Wiig III make a Scandinavian ménage à trois.
- New Pleasure Cuff shell offers uninhibited flex while still providing substantial support for aggressive riding
- Segmented lace loop regions for enhanced wrap around the leg and precise hold for variable tensions
- New instep lace lock-out pulls the heel of the shell tight and works in conjunction with the internal wrap harness and X-Cage on liner to lock your foot in place
- New QuadFit X Thermal liner molds to your foot as you ride for a true 'out-of-the-box' feel
- Outlast material inside the liner works with the open-cell foam interior for breathability and moisture management
- TPR Insole cushions and comforts your foot with the Outlast temperature-management topsheet, rebound EVA, molded arch, and dual-density heel/forefoot impact pads
- Lightweight and low-profile OTW Lite outsole utilizes an impact-absorbing heel cushion and soft EVA foam for comfort as well as an internal power plate to add torsional power
- Equipped with RECCO rescue reflector for added safety
Share your thoughts
I Love these Boots.
Man, let me tell you, these boots are sure as they advertise, You really do get that broken in feel right out of the box. I go though my fare share of boots from Forum, Thirty-two, and few different sets of Burton. I must say that this is the first time I have stepped into a pair of boots that I felt an immediate support and comfort in right off the bat. These boots still offer that flexibility that I need for the parks, tear it up in the trees, and support without my toes going numb. Boots are definitely something that is different for everyone but I would HIGHLY recommend you guys try on these if you're looking for a high end boot. Another great thing about these boots is when you strap yourself in, even super tight for the parks, the boot doesn't give in, it has a shell that keeps the boot from collapsing. Awesome Boot, Try IT! Put it on your List of Must Try Boots!
I have these in size 11 and they rock. No heel lift and super comfy and warm.
Finally found a set that works
My long search is over. I tried on tons of boots but this one is a winner. Really good comfort and not too tight with no heel lift or hot spots. Stoked!!!
Comfort out of the box. I had a shitty pair of DC's and a not much better pair of burton's. These hit the nail on the head. They are a little flexy but I like being able to ride all day and not take them off!