You, your board, and the Andreas Wiig III make a Scandinavian ménage à trois.
You don't have to be the best rider at your resort to rock the Vans Andreas Wiig III Snowboard Boot but you do have to be Norwegian. Nope, we lied, you just have to want to be Norwegian to appreciate features such as internal harness and the ultralight sole. OK, we lied again. The truth is, you just have to love snowboarding and have a strong desire to shred with just enough flex to express your style on the snow without sacrificing support and heel-hold.
- New Pleasure Cuff shell offers uninhibited flex while still providing substantial support for aggressive riding
- Segmented lace loop regions for enhanced wrap around the leg and precise hold for variable tensions
- New instep lace lock-out pulls the heel of the shell tight and works in conjunction with the internal wrap harness and X-Cage on liner to lock your foot in place
- New QuadFit X Thermal liner molds to your foot as you ride for a true 'out-of-the-box' feel
- Outlast material inside the liner works with the open-cell foam interior for breathability and moisture management
- TPR Insole cushions and comforts your foot with the Outlast temperature-management topsheet, rebound EVA, molded arch, and dual-density heel/forefoot impact pads
- Lightweight and low-profile OTW Lite outsole utilizes an impact-absorbing heel cushion and soft EVA foam for comfort as well as an internal power plate to add torsional power
- Equipped with RECCO rescue reflector for added safety
Share your thoughts
I Love these Boots.
Man, let me tell you, these boots are sure as they advertise, You really do get that broken in feel right out of the box. I go though my fare share of boots from Forum, Thirty-two, and few different sets of Burton. I must say that this is the first time I have stepped into a pair of boots that I felt an immediate support and comfort in right off the bat. These boots still offer that flexibility that I need for the parks, tear it up in the trees, and support without my toes going numb. Boots are definitely something that is different for everyone but I would HIGHLY recommend you guys try on these if you're looking for a high end boot. Another great thing about these boots is when you strap yourself in, even super tight for the parks, the boot doesn't give in, it has a shell that keeps the boot from collapsing. Awesome Boot, Try IT! Put it on your List of Must Try Boots!
I have these in size 11 and they rock. No heel lift and super comfy and warm.
Finally found a set that works
My long search is over. I tried on tons of boots but this one is a winner. Really good comfort and not too tight with no heel lift or hot spots. Stoked!!!
Comfort out of the box. I had a shitty pair of DC's and a not much better pair of burton's. These hit the nail on the head. They are a little flexy but I like being able to ride all day and not take them off!