If it's good enough for Mandreas, it's good enough for you.
- Flex Control System lets you customize support by removing one or both of the modular tongue stiffeners
- QuadFit X Thermal Liner uses dual-density cushioning and a directional textile panel for improved heel hold
- Outlast fibers in the liner and footbed store excess body heat and release it back when you need it most
- V4 heat-moldable footbeds feature dual-density EVA and gel padding for superior impact absorption
- Instep Flex Stone gives the boot a smoother flex through its range of motion
Share your thoughts
Super solid boots
I just got these in a 10.5 and with socks it worked out perfect. i normally wear a 10.5 so just order your size. They are a little big. between the liner and the exterior shell they are bulky. i had to extend my ratchets on my flux tt's to fit around the boot. but it doesnt toe drag on a regular width board. just make sure you get the tounge on the liner strait before you snug it down or it will rub. It's a great boot. Ive taken some slams on some ice from about 15 feet up and my feet didnt get that shuttery feeling. Solid boots for sure. pretty stiff but it should be.