Wooaah ... there's a double aura surrounding you.
If double-rainbow can send a hippie into an emotional frenzy, just think what a double-boa will do to a snowboarder. The Vans Men's Aura Snowboard Boot features dual-zone adjustment so you can literally 'dial in' the most comfortable fit. This dual-zone feature, coupled with the articulating cuff design, gives hard-charging freeriders extra flex without sacrificing support.
- Double Boa cable system allows separate adjustment of the upper and lower sections for the most comfortable and precise fit
- Trifit X Thermal liner features the X-cage heel pad for killer hold and a warm, soft fleece upper and low-volume sole for enhanced feel
- One-piece Vanslite Snowaffle sole features a molded EVA midsole for reduced weight, and the reverse-waffle tread puts the 'rip' in grip
- TPR Insole cushions and comforts your foot with the Outlast temperature-management topsheet, rebound EVA, molded arch, and dual-density heel/forefoot impact pads
- Internal web harness wraps the liner and keeps your foot secured while you carve, pop, spin and slash