In order to get the support and cushioning he needs to go huge, but still have the board control to pull off tech tricks, Anthony Van Engelen turns to the Vans AV Native American Low Men's Skate Shoe. It has low-profile vulc construction for better flex and feel so you have ultimate control over your deck, but also features an OrthoLite footbed that absorbs harsh impacts and won't pack out after repeated landings, as well as a lightly padded tongue and collar for additional support―so you can send it big without killing your feet.
- Canvas upper is lightweight and breathable, and suede toe and ollie area increase durability
- OrthoLite footbed cushions harsh landings, improves fit, and has an anti-microbial treatment to make your shoes stink less
- Waffle tread rubber sole is long-lasting and grippy
- Vulc construction provides superior sole flex and board feel
- Lightly padded tongue and collar increase comfort and support