To celebrate twenty years since Steve Caballero first introduced his iconic midtop shoe, the guys at Vans updated it with some modern features to create an ultralight version of the classic sneaker. The Cab Lite Men's Skate Shoe features canvas in the upper to reduce weight and improve breathability, and a lightweight CMEVA sockliner offers a more supportive fit without changing the shoe's height or weighing it down. It still has the same great board feel and sole flex that you love, but with Vans' Pro Vulc construction for better cushioning to protect your heels when you're throwing down on big gaps.
- Canvas upper is breathable, and suede in the ollie area improves durability
- CMEVA sock liner is anatomically contoured for increased support and stability
- Compression-molded foam footbed absorbs impact from harsh landings
- Waffle-tread rubber outsole is grippy and long-lasting
- Pro Vulc construction delivers improved cushioning without sacrificing the superior sole flex and board feel you expect from a vulc shoe