The classic boat shoe gets a sporty overhaul with the fun and feminine Vans Women's Chauffette Shoe. Made of canvas and washed canvas with subtle prints and leather details, this casual shoe keeps the sporty style and adds fresh pop.
- Canvas upper wears well for enduring looks and always feels soft, cool, and comfy against skin
- Lace closure lets you get a precise, snug fit; low-top style allows easy on-off
- Removable, washable Ultracush footbed supports foot for reduced fatigue and efficiency while keeping foot fresh and comfy
- Ultra-flexible vulcanized gum rubber sole allows natural motion for all-day comfort and provides sure footing on slick surfaces
- Water-based inks and glues keep things light and natural; leather details, wraparound lace, and washed prints add sporty style
Share your thoughts
cushy footbed, cute, and best w/socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
With cool looks and a cushy insole, this loafer offers easy everyday style and comfort. Though its lightweight canvas fabric and washable cushioning insole with a ridge-type design for improved breathability seem ideal for wearing with bare feet, I still prefer wearing socks with this shoe. Because the top of the loafer covers most of the foot, it does get clammy with bare feet inside. My Reef slip-on shoes (shaped more like Tom's, leaving more of the upper foot open) are better for wearing bare-footed. But as long as you wear some thin socks, this loafer is breathable while cushioning every step, and has a better, lighter feel for the warmer seasons than a leather loafer.