He's got to learn to chip in for gas somehow.
- Recycled PET canvas upper delivers extra breathability
- Elastic gored tongue lets you slip them on and be out the door in no time
- Vanslite midsole and cushioning footbed provides light protection without sacrificing Vans' signature flexibility
- Van's vulcanized gum rubber outsole keeps you upright on the slippery stuff
- Water-based inks and glues help keep toxins out of the world's waterways
Share your thoughts
Bring on Summer
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I can already tell these will be my go-to summer shoe. Super low profile, light weight, and the Grey/Coral/Black colorway is awesome.
The insole of this colorway (not sure if it is all of them, the 1st overhead picture has a different one) is awesome, it has a raised pattern and is SO grippy which is cool since I wont be wearing socks with these and I dont want to slide around inside the shoe.
These fit true to size and overall, I think they are killer!
Your feet deserve these.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use these to go to work & I am just as happy as can be with them. Lightweight, clean, boner & timeless style are a few words that come to mind when I think of this shoe.
Sparry look/Vans comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The title says it all. The Vans Chauffeur Shoe are very comfortable with the gum rubber sole and they look awesome! Cant tell you how many compliments I've been given. They fit true to size.
This shoes are sweet I always get complements on them!