Get a firm grip and featherweight comfort in the Vans Men's Chima Pro Skate Shoe. Born to perform, this skate shoe features a single-wrap Pro Vulc construction that adds cushion to its sensitivity, flexibility, and tenacity. A fully fused Duracap upper strengthens the canvas, so it feels strong and efficient as leather. But all this durability and performance won't weigh you down, thanks to the Ultracush Lite footbed that keeps the shoe lean and light, yet supportive. And with stylie colors and prints, this shoe will make you look good, on or off the board.
- Canvas and leather upper wears well for enduring looks and always feels naturally comfortable against skin
- Fully fused Duracap vamp reinforcement makes the canvas as tough as leather for long-wearing performance and durability
- Lace closure lets you get a precise, snug fit
- Removable, washable, light-as-a-feather Ultracush Lite footbed supports foot for reduced fatigue and efficiency while keeping foot fresh and comfortable
- Single-wrap Pro Vulc construction delivers cushioning for comfort and boardfeel, flex, and grippy traction for ultimate performance
- Vans' original Wafflecup vulcanized outsole grips with responsiveness in the forefoot and supports and stabilizes throughout the perimeter
- Color and/or prints add fashion to this highly functional shoe
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I would say these fit true to size. I wear a 10 on most shoes and these fit no differently.
They fit a little tight on the top of your foot at first but once they break in they're perfect.