The peak of comfort and performance.
- Ugraded Vans Boa Focus Lacing System provides custom fit and support by tightening three different zones of the boots separately
- Quadfit Custom X Liners deliver a heat-moldable fit along with adjustable fit pads so you can tweak them until you find the perfect embrace. Directional material in the anti-slip heel pocket and a direct connect hook-and-loop system prevent your feet from roaming
- Cork Footbeds utilize V-Tech hi-rebound EVA and dual-density impact pads to dampen your ride and make discomfort a distant memory
- Flight Core Air Outsoles serve up an optimal flex through the soles while their inverted waffle-lug tread patterns deliver maximum board feel and plenty of traction for traversing or hiking
- Recco Rescue Reflectors allow ski patrol to find your frozen corpse and send it back to Mom after you went out of bounds without proper training or a beacon
Share your thoughts
hi!! i see that were were giving 50% on...
hi!! i see that were were giving 50% on the vans cirro his that true or it was just a publicity?? thanks
I snagged mine at 60% off. If it's 50+ % off, That's the time to buy them... it's all about last seasons gear on the cheap
do vans still fit on the small side......
do vans still fit on the small side... last pair I was in an 11 and my foot is 9.5 - 10.
where is the size break - i ordered an 11 and it bigger than my last pair ... is the 10.5 the shorter sole length or do I have togo down to the 10?
Best fit ever!
First I called Dogfunk to see what size I should get with Van's - They told me Van's is right on with any regular shoe brands. they were right! So 5 stars to Dogfunk for not having to exchange for smaller/bigger size.
Then the boots- It is one of this moment when you know you finally got it right:
- Right pressure points.
- Right heel blocking thanks to the fit pads.
- Right lacing with the Boa Focus .
- Right flex for East Coast boarding. (Elk Mountain)
- Right look. (Black)
(By the way make sure to remove the dissecant pack from each boot - one slipped under the left foot bed...)