Tunable flex, killer fit, and support for days.
The Cirro Boa Snowboard Boot combines Vans' leading technologies into a cushy, supportive, and conveniently customizable design. Boa Focus lacing lets you dial in flex through multiple zones with the mere twist of a dial, while the Flex Control system uses removable shims to fine-tune your level of support.
- Boa Focus independently tightens three separate zones with two Boa reels for on-and-off convenience without compromising fit
- Flex Control System lets you customize support by removing one or both of the modular tongue stiffeners
- QuadFit Custom X Thermal Liner offers great heel hold, rebound, and cushioning
- Outlast fibers in the liner and footbed store excess body heat and release it back when you need it most
- V4 heat-moldable footbeds feature dual-density EVA and gel padding for superior impact absorption
- Medial Instep Flex Stone gives the boot a smoother flex through its range of motion
Share your thoughts
hi i live in iran tehran i buy cirro reels...
hi i live in iran tehran i buy cirro reels operate is broken how i can fix that
Hey Arash, if the reel is broken, I don't think there is a way to fix that... if the cable is broken, that can be replaced... depending on how its broken, you might try some epoxy to repair it!
Still rockin after two years
I bought this model two years ago. I bought them because they were the most comfortable boots I could find. Its like a pillow wrapped around your foot. Boa system works perfect. Air in the soles cushion jumps. Straps on the back of the boot and insole help you get in and out. They are still in great shape so I won't be looking for new boots this year. They are on the heavier side. I think it is from the extra thick liner. Compared to all of the boots I have tried/ridden these are the most comfortable. My next pair boots will definitely be VANS!