As the undisputed heavy-weight champion of all socks, everywhere, the Vans Classic Heavy Weight Snow Sock would like to thank your feet and your boots for helping it get to where it is today.
- Constructed from a mid-weight blend of acrylic, nylon, and elastane for fast-drying and stretchable comfort
- Compression zones prevent swelling and support targeted areas to keep you riding longer
- Ventilated instep and a full-length strip keep feet breathing easy by moving moisture and increasing airflow
- Smooth toecap seams won't bunch or chafe from being inside your boot for hours on end
- Comfort ribbing at the cuff provides a stretchy grip that won't slip
- Plush padding in the heel, toe, and forefoot offer extra cushioning that won't wear thin
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
i have an older model, i think. that aloha print is awfully loud, even for something under your pants/boots. these socks kick ass though. the extra elastic around the mid-foot and above the ankle are just the ticket. ive used them in my work boots for a while and they hold up as well as any other sock.