Classic style and all-weather versatility make the Vans Classic Mid Weight Snow Sock so appealing, your feet will be begging you wear them everyday. We might suggest stocking up or getting on top of your laundry game.
- Constructed from a mid-weight blend of acrylic, nylon, and elastane for fast-drying and stretchable comfort
- Compression zones prevent swelling and support targeted areas to keep you riding longer
- Ventilated instep and a full-length strip keep feet breathing easy by moving moisture and increasing airflow
- Smooth toecap seams won't bunch or chafe from being inside your boot for hours on end
- Comfort ribbing at the cuff provides a stretchy grip that won't slip
- Plush padding in the heel, toe, and forefoot offer extra cushioning that won't wear thin
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got the Aloha sock and my feet constantly feel like i'm sitting in Hawaii ever since. Really comfortable and warm snowboarding sock. Medium thickness. They last for a long time compared to other snowboard socks that I've had in the bast. Highly recommended these for a snowboard/ski sock!
What is the sizing chart for these...
What is the sizing chart for these socks?
Evo.com has a pretty decent looking size chart for Vans Socks:
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Picked up the Camo/Orange socks not to long ago and wear them regularly when its chilly just around my house. They hold their shape very well and fit fairly snug, they have nice length and feel when they're on the foot. Its still preseason for me so I Haven't tested them in winter conditions yet! but so far I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good boot sock..
Vans snow socks
Great socks, super comfortable and not too thick would definitely buy again.