Do you want more?
The Vans Encore Boa Snowboard Boot is year-after-year best-seller for a reason—it's quick, it's easy to ride, and maintains comfort and support all season long thanks to the TriFit-X thermal liner. In 2013, the Encore is upgraded with the all-new ClassicLite outsole giving lugged traction with a dropped-down height.
- Vans Boa Coiler closure system saves your hands from the laces and cold weather with a easy-to-use reel that doesn't require you to take your gloves off
- Fully articulated cuff prolongs the life of the boot by elimination instep-distortion and doesn't restrict movement with forward-pressure
- New ClassicLite outsole has a low-volume profile with plenty of traction thanks to the one-piece design, lightweight injection-molded EVA, and an oversized inverted waffle tread pattern
- TriFit-X thermal liner holds your ankle down with an asymmetrical X-Cage, has a comfort-flex toe box (no more black toes of death), and has a heat-moldable, dual-density core to achieve a customized fit
- V2 footbed provides anatomical support and extra cushioning at the ball and heel of your foot as well as perforated airflow panels and an anti-odor top layer