Let it be known that the Vans Extent Boa Snowboard Boot has no limits. This best-selling boot combines the keys that allow freestyle-minded riders to unlock new zones on the hill as if they were video game levels. All the while, the fine-tuned fit of the Boa-Coiler closure system provides the comfort to fine-tune your own skill set.
- Boa Coiler lacing gets you booted up and on the hill with the twist of a knob—no more fumbling with laces in the parking lot while your fingers freeze solid
- Pleasure Cuff keeps the top of the boot pinch-free no matter which way you flex it with extra padding and a contoured design
- TriFit thermal liner is heat-moldable, lightweight, and uses a Comfort-Flex toe box that provides extra give when forward-pressure is applied
- V1 footbed supports, cushions, and breathes to keep you crushing strong all winter long
- Cut-away EVA midsole adds midfoot support with reduced weight and a skate-inspired look
- Pro-Flex outsole gradually decreases stiffness from the toes to the heel to encourage natural flex and freestyle-friendly comfort