Fargo doesn't suck.
- Boa regulator system tightens from the instep (rather than top of the cuff) for even closure of the upper and lower zones for added comfort and hold
- Power Strap at the upper cuff gives you a snug fit which transfers into more power and support
- New QuadFit X Thermal liner molds to your foot as you ride
- Lightweight and low-profile OTW Lite outsole utilizes an impact-absorbing heel cushion and soft EVA foam for comfort as well as an internal power plate to add torsional power
- TPR Insole cushions and comforts your foot with the Outlast temperature-management topsheet, rebound EVA, molded arch, and dual-density heel/forefoot impact pads
- Equipped with RECCO rescue reflector for added safety
Share your thoughts
Most comfortable snow boot I've ever used
I've used maybe 12 pairs since snow boarding, and the 2010 Fargo from Vans is the most memorable as being stiff yet comfortable. It is still my ideal boot, and I recommend to anyone who does serious snow boarding or prefers the cream of de crop.
2 pair of Fargo's. my first pair lasted 3 years when Boa tech was on the rise. I swear by this lace system. i have broken the cables 3 times and when it happens in the a.m. it can totally fuck up ur day. however the comfort and quickness n easiness of putting them on/taking them off, makes up for that risk. no laces draggin through puddles, stepped on and getting frayed. Vans will send you new cables if/when you do snap one. totally worth it