On weekdays, carry everything you need in the city in the Vans Fortnight Backpack and then head to the mountains and get away from it all when Saturday rolls through. It has a side-access laptop pocket for easy access at work or school, plus a media pocket so you can bump tunes when you're skating to class. When the weekend arrives, the roll-top entry makes it easy to stuff in everything you need, and compression straps keep it all compact.
- 600D tarpaulin fabric is rugged
- Rolltop entry allows for easy access, and bottom compression straps help you fit everything you need
- Interior organization pockets with a side-access laptop pocket helps you stay organized
- Front zip stash pocket, side mesh pocket, and removable media pocket keep all the little things in order
- Waffle-quilted mesh back panel helps prevent swampback
- Waist belt secures the bag on hikes or when skating