Classic design with a modern touch.
On weekdays, carry everything you need in the city in the Vans Fortnight Backpack and then head to the mountains and get away from it all when Saturday rolls through. It has a side-access laptop pocket for easy access at work or school, plus a media pocket so you can bump tunes when you're skating to class. When the weekend arrives, the roll-top entry makes it easy to stuff in everything you need, and compression straps keep it all compact.
- 600D tarpaulin fabric is rugged
- Rolltop entry allows for easy access, and bottom compression straps help you fit everything you need
- Interior organization pockets with a side-access laptop pocket helps you stay organized
- Front zip stash pocket, side mesh pocket, and removable media pocket keep all the little things in order
- Waffle-quilted mesh back panel helps prevent swampback
- Waist belt secures the bag on hikes or when skating