The Vans Hana Insulated Jacket for Women is cut big so you have the freedom of movement to go big. Vans lined this jacket with TSS lightweight, flexible insulation that provides just enough warmth to protect you from the cold without bulking you up.
- Vansguard waterproof breathable finish on the fabric, critical seam taping and a full-zip storm flap keep out the wet stuff
- Underarm vents prevent the interior from turning into a sauna
- Adjustable �biggie� hood with unique dual, gusseted zippers pulls over a helmet with ease
- Zip gussets at cuffs of sleeve hems and stretchy wrist cuffs prevent snow from sneaking up your sleeves
- Dedicated inner pockets carry your tunes and goggles
- A brushed tricot chin guard protects against chafing when you duck behind the big collar
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt hooks up with pants via a snap interface
Share your thoughts
just a shell
i like the color, the style and the design very much, but i still returned it because it's a shell, not an "insulated jacket" described on the web page. I expected something warmer. Btw, this jacket is big. If you prefer just fit, you may want one size smaller, which is still roomy for layers.