Time-proven comfort, performance, and style.
Even after 16 years, the tried-and-true Vans Women's Hi-Standard Snowboard Boot is still going strong. Whether they're just linking turns or if they're like super-shred Cheryl Maas traveling the globe and filming video parts, the Hi-Standard lets them ride at their best. Its classic sneaker styling meets modern tech and a comfort-driven design, ensures it will be sticking around for the next 16 years.
- Traditional lacing system with comfort laces and double-posted, stainless steel lace hooks make the Hi-Standard fail-proof all season long and beyond
- Pleasure Cuff lines the collar of the liner with faux fur for comfort that will spoil you
- Full instep articulation provides a hinge-like flex that won't cause the boot to bow when forward-lean pressure is applied
- New ClassicLite outsole combines low-volume with high traction thanks to the one-piece design, lightweight injection-molded EVA, and an oversized inverted waffle tread pattern
- TriFit-X thermal liner holds your ankle down with an asymmetrical X-Cage, and includes a comfort-flex toe box (no more black toes of death) and a heat-moldable, dual-density core to achieve a customized fit
- Fixed ankle harness provides extra liner retention to keep your heels grounded
- V2 footbed provides anatomical support and extra cushioning at the ball and heel of your foot as well as perforated airflow panels and an anti-odor top layer
Share your thoughts
Do Vans run big? I'm a women's 6.5 and...
Do Vans run big? I'm a women's 6.5 and wasn't sure if I should buy the 6.0 or 6.5
yes vans rung big in the toe box big in the heel also
Feels just like sneakers
I really liked these boots even though I usually use Boa. They were comfy and I like that they look just like shoes! They are flexy so work well if you like to ride park and they are as light as a feather. So if you are at a rail jam you'll probably run up the hill faster than anyone else thus securing your win by the sheer volume of runs you'll get in! I have a size 7.5 foot but I wear these in a size 7 because they usually run a half size bigger.