Vans teamed up with the trend-setting outerwear gurus at Holden to create the Holden X Vans Snowboard Boot. Blending high-end construction with premium materials, this collab boot offers tons of cushioning and comfort features, yet still sports a soft flex to deliver maximum mobility for next-level freestyle madness.
- QuadFit X Thermal Liner provides great rebound, cushioning, and exceptional heel hold (thanks to a directional anti-slip pocket)
- Pleasure Cuff lets the rear of the boot flex for reduced calf bite on long heelside traverses
- V4 Footbeds feature gel cushioning in the toe/heel for impact absorption, and Outlast fibers for thermal regulation
- Double-riveted stainless steel lace hooks keep your laces locked just where you want 'em
- OTW Lite Outsole puts you closer to your topsheet for improved board feel, and features an ImpactSorb panel to (you guessed it) absorb impacts
- DWR finish keeps the high-end shell materials clean and looking good
Share your thoughts
these are awesome...check em out. Awesome Price on this great Colab from Holden...they don't mess around...and neither does Vans. Get em...you will love em! Basically its a Hi Standard...with all the best materials and 'guts' Vans offers...
How stiff are these things? whats the...
How stiff are these things? whats the sizing like? i wear an 8.5 chucka low so i'm guessing i'd be an 8.5. however, i also wear an 8.5 nike 6.0 shoe and my current zoom force 1s are 9.5s so i'm not sure........
Outstanding support, flexibility, and comfort. Easily the best boot I've ever worn.