Get the fit you need and the tweakability you want.
Considering Holden's reputation for breaking boundaries to create unique outerwear styles, their collaboration with Vans for the Holden X Vans Snowboard Boot was a natural fit. By combining the cushioning and dialed fit of high-end freeride designs with the flexibility and comfort of softer park boots, Vans and Holden provide the solution to a common problem—you no longer have to choose between premium fit and freestyle mobility.
- QuadFit X Thermal Liner provides great rebound, cushioning, and exceptional heel hold (thanks to a directional anti-slip pocket)
- Pleasure Cuff lets the rear of the boot flex for reduced calf bite on long heelside traverses
- V4 Footbeds feature gel cushioning in the toe/heel for impact absorption, and Outlast fibers for thermal regulation
- Double-riveted stainless steel lace hooks keep your laces locked just where you want 'em
- OTW Lite Outsole puts you closer to your topsheet for improved board feel, and features an ImpactSorb panel to (you guessed it) absorb impacts
- DWR finish keeps the high-end shell materials clean and looking good