Jamie Lynn is one of the most influential figures in all of snowboarding, which makes it a no-brainer for Vans to continue cementing his legacy with the 8th installment of his pro-model boot. With a traditional lacing system for fit purists, oodles of cushioning, and a supportive, all-mountain flex, this boot will take you everywhere from hucking off cornices to soul turns in wide-open bowls.
- QuadFit X Thermal liner delivers reliable rebound and support, with exceptional heel hold thanks to the directional anti-slip pocket
- Instep Lace Lock Out helps you maintain the perfect tension while lacing up the boot's upper half
- V3 Footbed utilizes dual-density EVA cushioning for impact absorption, and Outlast fibers for thermal regulation
- OTW Lite Outsole with ImpactSorb panel cushions harsh landings in flat or rutted spots
- Pleasure Cuff lets the rear of the boot flex naturally to avoid calf bite