Jamie's style and ability takes the Vans Jamie Lynn Snowboard Boot to new heights.
Built with the experienced vision of one of snowboarding’s grand poobas, the Vans Men’s Jamie Lynn Snowboard Boot delivers excellent responsiveness, comfort, and impact cushioning for shred’s who ride outside the box. Vans gave the Jamie Lynn boot a ‘flex-cuff’ upper cuff that provides critical support to the ankle and lower leg and delivers immediate response when it’s crunch time. Vans also boosted the performance of this snowboard boot with ample heel cushioning and a V-Tread Air Snowaffle Sole that keeps you locked on the climb back up the booter field. Don’t forget about Jamie Lynn’s artwork, which stands out all over the hill and reminds you that there’s more to life than the status quo.
- NEW �flex-cuff� upper cuff design provides critical closure to ankle and lower leg allowing for quicker response time
- Vans Quadfit Asym-X Thermal Liner keeps you cushioned, supported, and warm
- Vans V-Tread Air Snowaffle Sole with compression-molded EVA midsole, PU heel block with dual gel/air dampening in heel and nylon arch support heel cradle; grip, cushioning, impact dampening, support - booyakasha
- TPR footbed ergonomically supports and cushions your foot where it needs it
- Double-posted, laser-etched, stainless steel Jamie Lynn signature lace hooks � extra bling
- AB internal support harness with metal D-rings for frictionless closure
- 3D-molded tongue for ergonomic support and response
Share your thoughts
How flexi is this boot?
How flexi is this boot?
Greatest Boots ever.
These are the greatest boots ever made. Now given that statement, everyone has unique feet and if you want to get yourself boots, you should try on different pairs until you find the right ones. Now for me I loved the Danny Kass Vans from four years ago. These Jaime Lynn's are so similar in foot print size and style. They fit my narrow feet perfectly. I went shopping with my girlfriend in these boots after snowboarding and my feet never hurt or ached. The graphics are dope and original. And how can you go wrong with Vans. They know how to make footwear.
Does anyone know if vans uses 1 to 1 lasting...
Does anyone know if vans uses 1 to 1 lasting on their boots? AKA Are a 9.5 and 10 the same shell size just different liner sizes??
thanks very much,
You nailed it. Whole size boots with half size liners.