Pull on, fasten strap, turn dial, strap into bindings, and shred in a boot that's juuust riiight.
We know it may be hard to believe, ladies, but the Vans Women's Kira Snowboard Boot may be the most user-friendly and versatile boot you'll ever wear. A large Power Cuff is all you have to cinch to tighten the top, and the Boa cable system tightens over your foot for super-easy and fast in-and-out. From park laps to tree lines and the occasional beer-break in the lodge on a bitter cold day, the not-too-stiff and not-too-soft Kira won't disappoint.
- Boa Power Cuff lacing system utilizes the cable only on the instep (ankle) and lower zone for quick, easy tightening
- Power Strap on the upper cuff provides both support and upper cuff closure
- Trifit X Thermal liner features the X-cage heel pad for killer hold
- One-piece Vanslite Snowaffle sole features a molded EVA midsole for reduced weight with the reverse-waffle tread for grip
- TPR Insole cushions and comforts your foot with the Outlast temperature-management topsheet, rebound EVA, molded arch, and dual-density heel/forefoot impact pads
- Internal web harness wraps the liner and keeps your foot secured while you pop, spin and slash
Share your thoughts
Way too stiff
These boots fit my narrow feet pretty well but they are SO STIFF that I found them impossible. The other thing of note is this. They have very little traction and caused me to fall several times while walking around. I felt like I had ski boots on they were so slippery. I guess I am back on the hunt for the perfect boot.
Nice fit way stiff...
These boots fit my very narrow feet. I can say this though .. if these are 5 on a stiffness scale of 1-10 where 10 is the stiffest.. then 10 is like having a cast on your ankle. These boots are VERY VERY stiff. Did I mention they are stiff?
These boots are great, but the sole-heel...
These boots are great, but the sole-heel is slightly larger than other boots of the same size. I have difficulty getting my size 7 Kiras in and out of a Burton Stilleto (M) binding.... any advice on recommended bindings? or should I just get Large bindings?