Om... Vans... Om...
- Vans Classic Snowaffle Sole with Vans own snow-specific, inverted waffle tread pattern and strategically placed flex breaks for maximum board feel and response
- Double-posted stainless steel checkerboard lace hooks
- Vans Trifit dual-density EVA thermal liner with center tongue construction and one-pull lace closure for easy use; features Achilles Heel Cup for solid heel hold, and a Comfort Flex Toe Box to help prevent toe cramps
- 3D molded tongue for comfort and elimination of stress points
- V-Tech hi-rebound EVA footbed with metatarsal and heel impact pads for impact resistance and cushiony response; also features arch support and an anti-microbial liner
Share your thoughts
really comfy and soft. price is good and they are just what i wanted. i like boots that look more like shoes.
Dont get these
I had these for a half a season before they ripped on the toe and also the tightening strap snapped. they are really comfy but not durable at all
I got these boots last year and I am pretty pleased. I got them as they were the most comfortable boots I tried on in the store and the price is also really good. They are pretty soft (to soft for my taste, didn't look into them too much before getting them). I ride at least three times a week and they are still in decent shape after the season. Id recommend them to anyone looking for a soft comfy boot.